Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Wife Shared With BBC

I am happily married. My wife is reaching her mid 30's. A year ago, I decided to share my wife with BBC. You may think it as a rubbish thought but let me tell you the story behind this. We have been married for past 10 years and we have enjoyed every delight of life together. Somehow, our fucking routine went horribly wrong due to a routine practice. It felt like a job practice. We talked about the subject and she let me to decide what we could do to add some spice. We read many stories online and finally decided to share my wife with a black stud. A stranger was the best choice for us to keep our life safe. And we also decided to do it outside town for more safety. We went out of town to a vacation place, stayed in hotel and there we got a nice black bull who fucked my hot wife so nicely that I loved to watch.

It was not that easy when it started. Watching your wife having sex with a stranger in-front of you is quite disturbing in start but as it happens, it feels amazing. Same thing happened to us as well. Initially, I kept on sitting aside and watching my wife having sex with that black bull but within the few next minutes, I got a hard-on. I just wanted him to drill my wife brutally as you see the wife-bbc-sex-gif below.


He felt quite bigger to me when I saw his nice cock. Well, that was another thing which motivated us into wife sharing, the glory of a different cock size. How things went on in reality, Watch this video below.


3 comments:

  1. I own Swinglifestyle and wife swapping we have been a popular hookup site as a xxx Facebook. After hearing about swingers sites and how much people were paying to join these sites. We decided to add swinging to our site where everything is free. So people can meet and educate and figure things out without paying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my penis is only 18cm. anyone like meet me in pak or paris

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife is a twin. Her sister is married to a black guy who's my best friend. we swap wives all the time. I get off watching his black dick in my wife as well as his. I love fucking both of them right after he cums into them. My wife has had 3 of our 6 kids by him.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Babes