Friday, January 1, 2016

Real Massage Sex Story

This is not a fiction story. I am a 34 Y housewife from Lahore. Today I'm going to narrate my massage story that unexpectedly ended into sex. One day I told my Husband that I am feeling very tired and stiff. He was knowing some male massagers but as you all know that it is extremely tough to find a women massager in my country. Anyhow, he searched internet for a while and then after a lot of struggle he found an ad about female body massage in Lahore. He made a contact on the given number and then after a few necessary confirmations they given us the nearby address. While on the way to Office, he dropped me in the massage Spa.

massage-sex
It was a kinda women salon. the girl sitting at reception booked me in and asked the details of the required job. I asked about the availability of full body massage and she offered services of male and female massagers. I haven't ever tried a male massage. For the first time in my life, I thought a bit fancy. I asked her if she can provide me a young male massager who could do a good body massage. She called some number and then told me about her massage boy - Sunny, a 25 Y old guy was available for massage.I looked around and then decided to give it a try for the first time in my life. After making an approval, she guided me to a massage room.Within 5-10 minutes if waiting Sunny arrived. When I explained my problem, Sunny suggested a full body Olive oil massage. While saying this, I noticed him a good behavior, elegant and decent guy. But I was in for tired body and not too much for something so wild that I never expected even in my wildest dreams.

Sunny asked me to remove my clothes and If easy to my bra and panty. I thought for a while as he left the room saying; Madam, please put on towel after getting laid on massage table. I was never that willing to expose myself to an unknown person, but pain was making me do so. He then gave me a large towel and left the room. When he returned with warm olive oil and other materials, I had already stripped to my undies and wrapped the towel around. I was feeling comfortable because the towel covered me from chest to the knees.

After asking me further about aches and pains, He made me sit on the edge of the massage table and poured warm oil on my head. I closed my eyes to feel the heavenly massage by a handsome boy. While massaging my head, he had to move closer and I opened my knees to accommodate him. I could smell his maleness and his strong chest muscles were rippling under his t-shirt. I started realizing how sexy he was and how it feels to be massaged by a young strong man. For a moment I was imagining being fucked by him (I'm saying this honestly) then immediately brushed away the thought. I was already feeling great relief to my tension with his head massage and a little drowsy.

Once done, he made me lie down on my face. Coming to the head of the table, he applied warm oil and stroked my nape and neck. It was so relaxing. I was actually dozing off now and then. He then moved down and started working on my legs. My thigh and calf muscles felt so relaxed. As I was genuinely enjoying the massage, I almost slept off. I was almost lost into the beauty of massage.

When I got my senses back, I suddenly woke up to realize that my towel was no longer wrapped around me and he was rubbing my back muscles. Out of embarrassment, I kept still and pretended to be still drowsy. By God, I started enjoying the beautiful and erotic body rubs.But then I felt him fiddling with the hooks of my bra and snap it open. I realized it to be too late and kept mum. The best thing was to pretend to be asleep. He was a real expert and I could feel my back muscles relaxing. At the same time, I was also getting excited thinking what would come next.

He was getting bolder and he pulled down my panty and massaged my buttocks. I could feel his strokes becoming more sensual as he poured warm oil in the crack of my ass and stroked there. To my utter shock, he pulled down my panty completely and spread my legs wide. He did it so carefully that I was sure he assumed that I am still asleep. Now I felt him stroking around my arse hole and occasionally reaching his fingers even to my cunt. I was afraid that he will have noticed the wetness of my cunt. At one point of time, I shuddered, but feigned to be still drowsy.

As slowly and tenderly as possible, he was now rolling me onto my back. While doing this, I crack opened my eyes and was shocked to see him stripped down to his underwear. I could even notice his bulge. He poured warm oil all over my body and started on my stomach. I am sure he must have been feasting his eyes on my beautiful big round boobs. Then he laid his hands on my breast and moved them round and round. Once in a while he was holding my brown nipples and squeezing them. My cunt was oozing with my juices, and I prayed that he should not notice it. After finishing both the boobs, he moved down and started massaging my mound. His thumb was dipping into the cut of my cunt and stroking my outer lips. Now I was sure his thumb would have wetted with my juices and he was aware that I am awake. Then again he parted my legs and rubbed around my cunt with two fingers.

Then he himself climbed onto the table, with his knees in between my thighs, he stroked my whole body vigorously. My boobs were juggling with the stroking and occasionally his cock was rubbing on my cunt. I started moaning with pleasure and it was obvious to him that I was awake. I brought my hands near to his crotch and his cock was touching my hands now. All the the time, I kept my eyes tightly shut. To give more access to me, he climbed over and sat lightly over my belly. With his thick rock hard cock sprang out of underwear. 

It was out of control for me, Now I couldn't resist more so I held his cock in one hand and round full balls in the other. I moved his skin up and down with my thumb pressing his glans. While this was going on, he moved up my torso and placed his cock between my breasts and stroked. I helped him by holding both my breasts tightly around his cock. My cunt was oozing with juices and my jaw bones were aching to suck his cock. As if reading my thoughts, he moved further forward and placed the tip of his wet cock on my lips. I shot my tongue out and licked at his glans. The knob on his cock was dark pink, smooth and glistening. I opened my mouth and took his cock into my mouth. I rolled my tongue around his glans. He started uttering sounds of pleasure. I then took out his cock out of my mouth and licked the whole length of it. Also licked his balls filled with semen. His virility was unbelievable.

I sucked him for about 5 minutes or so, I also noticed that he was probably much thicker and bigger than my husband. It was real luck to enjoy a young guy in this style. Massage turning into sex now. It seemed like a sex massage now. After getting a blowjob, he went towards my legs. Again he went down between my knees, bent down and started licking my pussy. He lavishly licked my outer lips, inner lips, then opened up my cunt with two fingers and inserted his tongue. I shot my juices all over his mouth and face.

Soon I was unable to control anymore.So I pushed his cock onto the lips of my pussy. He could understand it that now I was looking for a nice fuck. He turned me over, lifted my one leg and placed his dick onto my used pussy. He inserted his large cock into my throbbing cunt and fucked with deep slow strokes alongwith breast massage. His speed kept increasing and when I exploded in one of my rare orgasms. He kept on fucking me like his own wife. It went on for next 10 minutes or so and as soon as he felt cumming, I pushed his buttock towards me and he pumped all his seed deep inside my cunt. It felt warm inside the pussy. I got another shivering orgasm with the heat of his cum.

I was feeling extremely relaxed and all my body pains were over now. I thanked him and smiled looking at him like a good client. He said, Aunty, I have given a sex massage to many others recently, but no one is that hot inside, like you. I said, this was my most satisfying sex in the last few years I had in my married life. I thank you for this from the depth of my heart. I promise to come again. I dressed up and called my husband to send his car. Soon , the driver arrived and I left massage spa after paying a reasonable bill.

That night, my husband asked me what happened in the spa. Did you feel it good for your body? Though I was apprehensive, I didn't want to tell the fuck story. As I explained every thing to him, He was appreciating spa workers. Yet I never told him that the young boy with big dick massage fucked his wife. By the time I finished, we were fully naked and I had another heavenly fuck of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Babes