Saturday, April 30, 2016

My Hot Wife With My Neighbor

I am 35 years old. My hot wife, a beautiful woman, 29 Years old had not any relationship (sexual) before we were married. Sharing my wife with any other man was never easier task for both of us as she was very much a 'home body'.I have a good job with a bit of intercity travel and we were married for just over 7 years. we are both very much committed to our marriage and have always ignored each other's mistakes. In short, we are both living a friendly life. We express every emotion to each other even when Me looking at sexier ladies, she'd comment in friendly manner.

hotwife-sex-with-neighbor

My Hot Wife With Neighbor 
In last 2 years of our marriage, I was eagerly looking to spice up our married life. I had been reading a lot of such stories on internet and such stuff for the last 2 years. I had been encouraging her to go out a bit, even if I was not around, to build up her confidence and get her to meet some people. She was not a big social but normally knows her boundaries and sticks to them. I asked her to visit nearby couples and have friendship with ladies.

We have a good sexual relationship by any measure and despite ups and downs over the last 7 years have a strong relationship with open communication. However, things were becoming a routine now. If she has to go out, she can be pretty sexier and unaware of her impact on the men around. In few months, she made a good friendship with a wife living next to our house. Her husband was handsome and good looking (about 26 Years Old) and they were newly married. My wife told me about her husband and her eyes were showing some spark when she was talking about him. I asked her to invite them for dinner and she said; I have done it already and they are coming this Saturday.

They visited us and we found them very friendly. Though his wife was not that sexier as compared to my hot wife but she was well mannered and educated kinda lady. I had caught him staring my wife's big boobs while we were taking dinner and I was enjoying the situation. I could easily guess his likes about my wife's busty figure. When they left our house, Me and my wife immediately started talking about them. Jokingly, I told my wife that he was looking at her boobs and I caught him staring many times. My wife joked in reply so things got very funny during the talk. Meanwhile, I joked her that he might be thinking to go in bed with you and she shown a naughty kind of anger to this. but I knew, she had some soft corner for him, as her behavior's shown.

In the end, I jokingly said; if she wants some fun with him, I have no issues. She said; Really! Are you serious? Yes, I said. After that I went to sleep while she was still thinking. I could notice her feeling by that time. 

In next 5-6 days, She went to them 2-3 times and I could guess that she had started to develop some friendship with her friend's husband. On next week, I had to visit the other city for 3 days so I asked my wife to do something if she can during my visit. She was still in a joking mood and said; No , no I will not go to that extent. I said; Oh common baby, just try this once but you must tell me everything and if possible , do record that session. She smiled and remained quite.

I went to the business tour and the next evening I received a text from my wife that he's coming tomorrow in day time. Tell me seriously, If you don't mind this? Yes baby, do it, I replied to her. OK; she responded.

Anyhow, He came to our house when my wife was alone and kids were gone to the Montessori. He arrived at about 10am and she brought him straight into our bedroom. Soon, after entering into the bedroom he grabbed her, smooched her and started kissing her like a hungry bull. He didn't want to waste time so he quickly undressed my wife till she was in her 40 sized bra. He french kissed her for quite a long while grabbing her left boob. Then he removed his own dressing and soon he placed his cock on my wife's head, indirectly asking her to suck his throbbing dick. 

I must admit here that he was better than me. His size was better than mine and my wife like it whole heatedly. She grabbed his cock, licked his balls for a while and stroked him. She licked his pre-cum and then started sucking him like his own wife. When I watched the video, for a moment I forgot that she was my wife. I felt her like his real wife. She was doing everything so passionately that I got a little jealous for a while. She sucked him for about 30 minutes , vigorously and passionately till she took his entire dick in her throat. she licked his balls like a sweet lollypop. Omg, I was never expecting my wife to go that wild recently.

After a very long sucking session, she made him lying onto the bed. My hot wife was behaving like a dominant slut. She came over him and sat on his dick, taking it fully in her fleshy pussy and started jumping onto his erect dick. She was taking it all the way in. She took this ride for about 10 minutes and then went doggy. He got up and licked her fucked pussy for a minute. Then he pushed his dick right inside her. He started fucking her like a horse fucking his mare. 

This time, he was never polite. he fucked her brutally like a horse. He was drilling her like he was pounding a paid slut. He use her nicely and meanwhile he fucked her ass too. It was awesome as he fucked her ass nicely. then he pulled it out right when he was cumming. He sprayed all his white cum on her big ass. She kept on shaking her ass when he was unloading his gun. After the first fuck, they talked for a while and then he started licking her boobs again. He prepared her again and then pulled her legs up his shoulders. He pushed his manhood again inside and started pounding her. He was more vigorous this time. 

He pumped her nicely before she could get another orgasm. Then, he lifted my wife and started giving her a standing fuck. After a good standing fuck, he took her to the iron stand and placed her onto that stand. He was standing in-front of her and licking her big boobs while fucking her pussy. The second cum time was very longer. He fucked her till she was tired but he has no signs of cumming. Meanwhile my hot wife asked him to stop but he didn't. She was feeling a bit tired after brutal fucking as I have never done it in this style. I used to fuck her slowly and passionately.

Anyhow, he fucked my hot wife for another 10 minutes before he came on her belly. He throbbed his cock onto her clit and then stepped back. my wife was sitting on the iron stand with closed eyes , taking a rest along the wall. Later he got up, dressed himself and it was about 1245 pm when he left our house after the fucking session of more than 2 hours.

My wife was a bit upset after this sharing session. She was nervous when I came back as it was her first ever sex meeting with a male other than me. I made her happy , setteling her guilt and I told her that it's never wrong as she was permitted by me. Soon, my wife was happier and then I watched the video in her mobile phone that she recorded. I have written all the story after watching the video. I loved it watching my hot wife with another man. Then, I allowed my wife to have sex anytime with him but don't tell him that I knew the activity. Now a days, He fucks my wife for 2-3 times a month and we had made a good collection of videos now. He meets me like a good friend and he still thinks that he fucks my wife without my will. Now I'm Sharing my wife regularly with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Babes