Saturday, May 14, 2016

Photos Of Hot Wife Shared With Friend

Finally, I fulfilled my fantasy of sharing my wife with another man. Me and my hot wife were planning to spice up our life for quite a few years. After thinking a lot about this wife sharing fantasy , we finally decided to do it with a friend of mine. Sharing my wife with an old friend of mine who had arrived our home for one night stay was simply fantastic.I discussed it with my wife if she was comfortable in having sex with my friend and she agreed to experiment this.We got dinner together and later she told me that he was so nice and fine for this wife sharing session.He was so friendly in nature that she liked him just in an hour of dinner.I have taken the photos of the whole session sitting aside.Check My Hot Wife Photos below.
Hot-Wife-Photos

My-Hot-Wife

Shared-Wife

Wife-Photos

Real-Wives

Wife-Sex

Wife-Sharing

Wife-Sharing-Photos
Sharing my own wife with another man would be that fantastic, I have never imagined that. It was fabulous to watch her getting drilled by a big cock. I hope every husband with this fantasy would be inspired by these photos of sharing my wife.

4 comments:

  1. U awesome to do u want like this add me on bb 28a867a9 or in galaxy DC233873CE catfiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. it would be more nice wid U BABY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures and amazing story

    ReplyDelete

Hot Babes